House Rules for Casa Blanca Villa
We want to inform you about the house rules so you can have a pleasant stay in our house. For any further information read the book of information or contact the host.
Every guest is expected to follow the House Rules.
- Accommodation unit is free from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival till 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Refundable Security Deposit: 500 € – PAID IN CASH AT CHECK-IN. This will be refunded within 7 days of departure by bank transfer.
- Electricity: Included in 3€/person/night – up to 65Kwh/group/day. Extra power = 0,30€/Kwh.
- During the stay, host will provide all the necessary information and help.
- During the stay, guests need to keep the villa clean and tidy. Garbage bin is near on the way out. It is desirable to leave the house as it was on the arrival. Detailed cleaning and tidying is done by the host every time new guests come.
- Host provides cleaning of the swimming pool every week.
- We appreciate you respect the security warnings exposed at the swimming pool.
- We appreciate you do not enter the house wet after having used the swimming pool.
- Host provides guests with towels, bedlinen, kitchen cloths, toilet paper, cleansers, liquids for washing the dishes, beach chairs and
- Bedlinen is included in the price of stay and gets changed when new guests arrive. Guests change bedlinen by themselves.
- Towels are included in the price of. A sufficient number of towels is in the hallway wardrobe. Before your departure, used towels get put in the utility room, by the washing machine, so the host can wash them.
- Guests are kindly requested to take care of their possessions and valuable things left in the accommodation unit as the host is not responsible for their eventual loss.
- Do not leave your valuable things in cars.
- We kindly ask you to turn off all electrical appliances( except maybe one light.), turn off all taps and close/ lock the windows and doors when leaving the house.
- Please don’t leave the air-conditioning on while you are out and don’t use it with windows and doors opened.
- Please, close the awnings on the terrace during poor weather or before leaving the house.
- Host is not allowed to enter the villa when guests are absent. There are exceptions in particular situations when it is necessary to enter the house in order to prevent possible damage or danger. Host is obliged to inform the guests about the former in their first contact. In case the host has grounded doubts that there has been done some damage and the house rules broken, guests are obliged to let him enter the rented unit in order to check.
- It is not allowed to leave the pets inside the house.
- It is not allowed to bring any weapon, flammable and explosive substances, things that have a strong and unpleasant smell.
- During the stay, guests are allowed to use all the devices that are available in the house; following the instructions for proper usage.
- Smoking inside the villa is not allowed, as well as lighting the candles. We appreciate you respect the rules.
- Due to possible surface damage, smoking is not allowed at the tennis court, gym or at the area around the swimming pool.
- We kindly ask smokers to use space on the terraces as a place for smoking, using the ashtray.
- It is not allowed to light fire outside the determined places. Fire can be lit in the fireplace in the lounge,. Barbecuing in the fireplace inside the house is not allowed. Please, do pay special attention when using fireplaces in the lounge as when using the outside fireplace. Do check the fire is out before leaving the house and do not let it unsupervised.
- It is not allowed to move the furniture within the villa or move the furniture from the interior to the exterior of the house (chairs from the kitchen on the terrace, towels and blankets which are to be used inside the house shouldn’t be at the swimming pool etc.)
- We are grateful you use tennis equipment with great attention and put it back in the shade after use.
- We kindly ask the guests to take care of the villa, furniture and equipment that are part of the interior and exterior of the house. We are extremely grateful for that.
- We appreciate you wear slippers inside the house.
- Persons who are not registered are not allowed to spend a night in the house or stay during the whole day, neither use the inventory without the host’s permission.
- If guests intend to be absent for two days or more, host needs to be informed in advance.
- In case devices malfunction and the equipment breaks down within the accommodation unit, inform the host immediately and the same will be fixed as soon as possible.
- Find all useful information in the book of information.
House rules have been written according to the special customs in tourism.
Thank you for have chosen our villa for your holiday!
We wish you a pleasant stay!